Property Concerns

Contact Address and Contact Information:

Property Concern Type: (Documentation is Required only for HOA Bill, Other Bill, & Code Violation)

Please Note:

This form is not to be used by potential buyers. Buyers should discuss any issues with their agent, and HUD’s closing agent. It is our duty to ensure that HUD submits payments only for items it is legally obligated to pay. This may not include the total charges on any bill that is presented. For that reason, any and all bills that are discovered prior to closing must be immediately sent to us. If the buyer submits payment it is possible that reimbursement will be issued, but it is NOT guaranteed. In order to issue reimbursement to the buyer, the FSM must obtain special approval from HUD.