Getting Started in Ergonomicware
Please follow all directions without skipping forward.
1. If you are on this page you should have received an email requesting that you get setup in Ergonomicware. Please keep this email handy as it will have information such as your username and Password that you will need during the setup process.
2. If you did not receive a username or password in the email please go Here your username is your first name dot last name. For instance, if my name is John Doe my username would be John.Doe. The system will now send you an email with your new password.
3. Start with clicking on a tab below that best describes the device you would like to get the application installed on.
*Please note, windows phones are not supported. If you would like to use a windows based mobile device such as a Surface Pro please simply go to www.Ergonomicware.com
Apple Users Follow The Steps Below
- Follow steps 1-3 above before continuing.
- Navigate to the Playstore and search for “Cordova”
3. Install the Cordova Application.
4. When you open the installed application it will ask you to install one last support application. Click the “Get Platform Companion” link at the bottom of the page.
5. Install the Platform Companion application.
6. You should now see both applications installed on your device.
7. When you open up the Telerik application you should see the screen below.
8. Click on the QR Scanner icon and scan the image below.
9. Once done you should see a screen similar to what you see below. This is the Ergonomicware application.
10. Click on the menu button at the top left and click the “My Profile” icon. This will allow you to login using the username and password sent to you.
11. When you open the application in the future you will use the Cordova icon to access the application.
If you have any questions or are unable to complete any steps. Please call IT support at (435) 674-0057 EXT. 222